Vacation Bible School In Tejarcillos, Los Guido, and La Carpio

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GO Costa Rica (Summer Trip)

Hi, my name is Conway Robinson. I am on staff at CBC (www.VisitCBC.com) and a student at Cal State LA. I have traveled to Costa Rica as a part of a GO Team for 3 years and am so excited for the opportunity to return THIS summer. I will be serving alongside the Christian Light Foundation of Costa Rica (http://www.clfcostarica.com/) assisting them with the day-to-day ministry, additional service and work projects, and the completion of their feeding and tutoring center. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Conway, thanks for pulling over to the side of the road on that Tuesday night and giving directions off your iPhone to this total stranger. I made it home safe and really appreciate your help. May God bless you in all your hard work and in making a difference in this World.
    Kenzy

    ReplyDelete